Friday, December 01, 2006



Get Busy crafting thos polling questions!!!!

QOD: "Be cautious of the Greeks bearing gifts." or something like that...it is from the ancient Greek historian, Virgil, regarding the Trojan's Horse...it reminded me of the suspicious tendencies that much of the rest of the world (especially emerging powers) now holds towards American interventions...On reflection and in relation to our current topic of public opinion, personally, I hold a high "intensity" in terms of our situation in the Middle East and yet my views are not at all "stable." In other words, I am very much absorded into the story that is unfolding in Iraq and yet I am not at sure about how it will all play out. And if I could have somekind of influence, I don't know really what I would do...perhaps this uncertainty goes all the way to the top...so it goes.

Hope you are having a great weekend:)