Thursday, September 14, 2006



Here is a picture of my little girl, Sophie. She is the most important person in my life and the most important job that I will ever have is making sure that she is loved and educated to the extent that she is able to reach her full potential. A dream of mine is that, say ten years from now, she will ask me: "Hey Dad, What was War?...Why did people back in the day, kill each other? What were people thinking?"

American Government: Finished the "canned powerpoint" on Chapter One. For Friday, I have reserved the computer lab so the students can check out the online learning tools that are available to them related to the subject matter.

Sociology: Thursday, September 14: Due to scheduling conflicts, rather than Friday, this group was afforded the opportunity to use the computer lab today to expose themselves to the learning tools/strategies online with Glencoe...